I thought it wise to create a new series for the NSX-T 3.0 Federation configuration so that it doesn’t get lost in the general lab guides.
Since the configuration of Federation and it’s components differs slightly from the single site setup it only makes sense to split it.
I’ll be configuring NSX-T 3.0 Federation from the initial deployment through to full site configurations Tier-0, Tier-1, Micro Segmentation and all.
For an overview of what Federation is please see my post NSX-T 3.0 Multisite vs Federation
Listed below are the posts in this series so far.
- Part 1 NSX-T 3.0 Lab Federation: Lab Setup
- Part 2 NSX-T 3.0 Lab Federation: Global Manager OVA Deployment-Federation
- Part 3 NSX-T 3.0 Lab Federation: Global Manager & Locations Setup
- Part 4 NSX-T 3.0 Lab: Federation RTEP Configuration
- Part 5 NSX-T 3.0 Lab: Federation Tier-0
- Part 6 NSX-T 3.0 Lab: Federation Tier-1